Government Farce Threatens Brexit Politics seems to have taken a turn for the absurd this week, as the Conservative party, elected by millions to ensure the Brexit result we all...
- Andrew Moncrieff beats Labour to come second in general election with 8,540 votes (14.9% of vote)
LOCAL DISTRICT COUNCIL ELECTIONS
- East Wittering – Pat Hunt came 2nd with 682 votes (26%)
- Fernhurst – Andrew Moncrieff 486 votes (16%)
- Petworth – Paul Ingram came 3rd beating Labour with 569 votes (21%)
- Rogate – Elena McCloskey 192 votes (10%)