The following article discusses the right of anti-establishment parties in Europe and some parallels with Brexit and Trump. UKIP itself is a centerist party and does not necessarily share all policy...
- Andrew Moncrieff beats Labour to come second in general election with 8,540 votes (14.9% of vote)
LOCAL DISTRICT COUNCIL ELECTIONS
- East Wittering – Pat Hunt came 2nd with 682 votes (26%)
- Fernhurst – Andrew Moncrieff 486 votes (16%)
- Petworth – Paul Ingram came 3rd beating Labour with 569 votes (21%)
- Rogate – Elena McCloskey 192 votes (10%)